As the Telugu Desam Party (TDP)'s no-confidence motion is taken up on Friday, JC Divakar Reddy, the Senior and important backup of TDP decision not to boycott Parliment session as decided by the Ruling Partys High Command is a jolt to TDP party. Reddy Voiced his concern stating to be fed up
This is just a routine. The government is not going to fall anyway as they look still stronger. with my weak English and Hindi my presence or absence doesn't matter," he was quoted by news agency PTI as saying. "There are others who are well-versed in English and can speak well," he said.
The negative voice on his own Political party cadre proves the disunity in the Party, and that could prove fatal for the Ruling Government in AP in the coming 2019 elections.
With already opposition and citizens of AP unhappy of the TDP Governance and its larger volume of Corruption by its cadre, and the dislodging of alliance with Center has dented the party's image. Opposition in YSR Congress, and Pawan Kalyan's Janasena party revolting against the ruling CM and his absurd policies added with Center supporting their stance it looks like TDP may not reign supreme in forthcoming elections.
TDP agenda looks bleak and their voice shrinking against the vulnerable questions raised by the concerned citizens, the delay in Polavaram Project, their audited books on the Financial Status of the Polavaram Project, and also their fight against AP special category status not proving strong Citizens may have changed their decision on their leader #NCBN and its party.
Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police? Reports added Mohan Reddy's sister YS Sharmila on Monday lodged a complaint with Hyderabad Police Commissioner seeking action against those trying to defame her by spreading rumors on social media. Furthermore she said "Some unknown people defamed me before 2014 elections by spreading fake rumors that she is having a relationship. Again, some people are trying to defame me on social media”.
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal