Accordingly over 65 complaints were received by SHE Teams in 15 days of which 45 were registered. Meanwhile as per report the complaints also had 15 criminal cases which are yet to be investigated. Furthermore in one of the criminal cases, a woman alleged that a cab driver who developed bore a grudge against her wrote her number on the walls of a public toilet following which the woman started receiving abusive calls and messages.
Moreover she stated that the cab driver demanded Rs 800 for a ride when the app showed the amount to be paid as Rs 200 and as per report she had lodged a complaint against him through WhatsApp.
Further another complaint was filed on July 1 by a
man who said that his minor daughter was harassed by a man who would call and
sent her vulgar messages. Meanwhile he also alleged that when he warned him to
stop torturing his daughter, the accused beat the man on his head with a
pestle. Based on the complaint filed by the girl's father, the police arrested
the accused and sent him to remand.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar