Accordingly over 65 complaints were received by SHE Teams in 15 days of which 45 were registered. Meanwhile as per report the complaints also had 15 criminal cases which are yet to be investigated. Furthermore in one of the criminal cases, a woman alleged that a cab driver who developed bore a grudge against her wrote her number on the walls of a public toilet following which the woman started receiving abusive calls and messages.
Moreover she stated that the cab driver demanded Rs 800 for a ride when the app showed the amount to be paid as Rs 200 and as per report she had lodged a complaint against him through WhatsApp.
Further another complaint was filed on July 1 by a
man who said that his minor daughter was harassed by a man who would call and
sent her vulgar messages. Meanwhile he also alleged that when he warned him to
stop torturing his daughter, the accused beat the man on his head with a
pestle. Based on the complaint filed by the girl's father, the police arrested
the accused and sent him to remand.
Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know Cryptocurrency is a digital currency which is a medium of exchange. The transactions are verified and secured through cryptographic Methods, cryptocurrencies are made as database entries which can't be modified without meeting specific requirements.
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million