As per report Guntur MP Galla Jayadev, who is a good orator, has kick started the debate on a perfect note with good vocabulary. However, Jayadev has faced objection from the fellow TRS MPs who opposed to Jayadev's remarks that AP was divided unilaterally, asymmetrically, arbitrarily, by passing the AP Reorganizing Act in bulldozing manner by throwing out MPs of AP during debate, closing the doors of the house and blocking the telecast.
Meanwhile Guntur MP Galla Jayadev said it is a war against the injustice meted out to the people of Andhra Pradesh. Furthermore Jayadev said, "It is not a war between TDP and Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), but between morality and majority and the motion of no confidence is against the lack of fairness, lack of trust, lack of unbiased approach towards Andhra Pradesh." Moreover whilst Jayadev was speaking TRS MPs Kavitha and others have protested and even as Jayadev continued his speech that Telangana state was gained due to bifurcation and AP was grossly neglected and done injustice to AP, TRS MPs obstructed Jayadev.
Furthermore Congress remained
silent all the way despite severe comments of Jayadev against its previous act,
TRS MPs severely protested and made slogans disrupting the Jayadev's speech. Finally
the Speaker Sumitra Mahajan assured Jayadev that only Jayadev's speech would go
on record and told TRS MPs words won't be recorded. Later TRS MPs were
convinced initially but later when Jayadev raised the comparison between the
state of AP and Telangana post division, they are back to protest.
Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions? Hyderabad sources added following the incident of an ambulance being trapped during an election rally of TRS MP Malla Reddy at Jawahar Nagar, the city traffic chief has warned law enforcement enforcers against the organizers who are behind violations especially those who endanger the lives of commuters.
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day
- Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it!
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!
- Pawan Failed to STOP
- Rajinikanth is against PM Narendra Modi
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan?
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind