As per report Guntur MP Galla Jayadev, who is a good orator, has kick started the debate on a perfect note with good vocabulary. However, Jayadev has faced objection from the fellow TRS MPs who opposed to Jayadev's remarks that AP was divided unilaterally, asymmetrically, arbitrarily, by passing the AP Reorganizing Act in bulldozing manner by throwing out MPs of AP during debate, closing the doors of the house and blocking the telecast.
Meanwhile Guntur MP Galla Jayadev said it is a war against the injustice meted out to the people of Andhra Pradesh. Furthermore Jayadev said, "It is not a war between TDP and Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), but between morality and majority and the motion of no confidence is against the lack of fairness, lack of trust, lack of unbiased approach towards Andhra Pradesh." Moreover whilst Jayadev was speaking TRS MPs Kavitha and others have protested and even as Jayadev continued his speech that Telangana state was gained due to bifurcation and AP was grossly neglected and done injustice to AP, TRS MPs obstructed Jayadev.
Furthermore Congress remained
silent all the way despite severe comments of Jayadev against its previous act,
TRS MPs severely protested and made slogans disrupting the Jayadev's speech. Finally
the Speaker Sumitra Mahajan assured Jayadev that only Jayadev's speech would go
on record and told TRS MPs words won't be recorded. Later TRS MPs were
convinced initially but later when Jayadev raised the comparison between the
state of AP and Telangana post division, they are back to protest.
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections