Hyderabad sources reported an official said that there is no proposal as of now to issue orders on allowing outside food into multiplexes and the Telangana Government was monitoring the outcome of Maharashtra's decision in this regard. Meanwhile Arvind Kumar Telangana, principal secretary municipal administration, said the priority is to see that consumers are not charged over and about the MRP in multiplexes and movie theatres.
He told "As of now there is no proposal to issues orders to multiplexes to allow outside food, but we will closely observe the outcome of Maharashtra model. After that we will examine it and we will have to examine the issue from all perspectives before taking a decision”.
Media reports stated that Maharashtra minister
Ravindra Chavan recently said multiplexes and malls in the state have been
directed to allow outside food on their premises. Moreover when replying to a
query, Arvind Kumar said multiplexes is well within their limits to restrict
outside food they are private properties.
Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article Hyderabad sources made a statement that after taking swift action on websites that posted news of a rumored affair between film actor Prabhas and Y.S. Sharmila, sister of YSRCP chief Y.S Jaganmohan Reddy, the Hyderabad Police sent notices to 12 websites which have published such defamatory articles and videos.
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates
- Again old rupee notes in Chennai!
- World's first genetically modified child!
- Edappadi checks food quality!
- Will DMK intervene in Mekedatu project?
- Prakash Raj to contest election as an Independent from Bengaluru-Central constituency
- Religion politics have not fared well in the South
- Paytm's New Feature adds benefit to Partner Merchants
- Deepika Padukone titled World's Most Beautiful Bride
- Amazon's New Year Sale delivery makes Record!!!
- Lord Vishnu statue carved from a monolithic block reached Singarapettai
- Jio New Year Offer recharges done between December 28, 2018, to January 31, 2019
- 437 CCTV Cameras installed in Chennai, Kilpauk Jurisdiction
- High Court Justice orders 37 ISPs to block 12,000 Websites
- Trump cancelled his own participation in Davos, citing row over his proposed wall