As per report from Chennai it looks like the much awaited new political entrants Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth will have to further delay their electoral ambitions as movie projects have knocked on their doors. Previously Sun Pictures had announced that Karthik Subbaraj’s untitled project with Rajinikanth will also have Simran and Nawazuddin Siddiqui.
Meanwhile it was also soon speculated that Rajinikanth will do two movies before taking up full-time politics and that he will give the 2019 Parliamentary elections a miss, and instead focus on Tamilnadu Assembly elections in 2022. Even though one of the projects is the one with Karthik Subbaraj, sources say that the actor is in talks with two other directors and may agree for a second project too.
Moreover it's not only Rajinikanth who has new projects in the pipeline. Furthermore
his counterpart and fellow actor Kamal Hassan will start shooting for two
films, Indian 2 and Sabash Naidu, after completing the
television reality show Bigg Boss
2, in September. Recently Kamal had launched his political party Makkal
Needhi Maiam (MNM) in February; Rajinikanth is yet to float his party. Presently
it remains to be seen what plans the actors have chalked out for their
alternate career in politics, if any and when they would become full time
Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR? Hyderabad sources stated that Telangana CM K.T. Rama Rao and his wife have total assets of over Rs 41 crore, according to the affidavit submitted by him to the election authorities on Monday while filing the nomination for next month's Assembly election. Meanwhile K. Shailima owns assets worth Rs 36.68 crore, her husband are only worth Rs 4.93 crore and their daughter K. Alekhya has a bank balance
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli
- Is Tamilnadu a Garbhagriha if India is a Temple
- GST Council reduces tax rates
- Kollywood Actors pitch in for Cyclone Gaja