Renowned Author Rakesh Sinha, who was recently nominated by the Indian president Ramnath Kovind to Rajya Sabha, has joined the Bharatiya Janata Party. Rakesh Sinha had been a regular columnist and is also seen often on TV news debates.
Rakesh Sinha had been known for being an RSS ideologist, and is known to have expertise in politics. Sinha is a well known author who has written numerous books on Indian media, terrorism and religion, Indian Muslims, besides biographies of people like KB Hedgewar which was released in five languages, Shri Guru ji Golwalkar, political Journalism in fellowship of Sanchar Vishwawidyalaya and Makhanlal Chaturvedi Patrakarita.
Rakesh is currently working as an
Associate Professor in Delhi University. He is a person of high
profile and his service to the field is an amazing one.
Is Tamilnadu a Garbhagriha if India is a Temple Chennai sources made a statement that Tamilnadu created many spiritual leaders including those from Jains to serve the people. Meanwhile this was also the objective of the late chief minister J. Jayalalitha, who had taken a political path. Accordingly Chief Minister Edappadi K. Palaniswami said in Acharya Shree Mahashraman Chaturmas Pravas Vyavastha Samiti held in the city, on Saturday. “Jain saints and late Chief Minister J. Jayalalitha converge on same ideals”.
- GST Council reduces tax rates
- Kollywood Actors pitch in for Cyclone Gaja
- Why Pawan halted his Praja Porata Yatra abruptly & left to Mumbai?
- California Wildfire death toll Rose to 80
- What astrologers say various political entities in Telangana elections 2018?
- Andhra Man found under Moving Train, Escaped miraculously Watch this VIDEO!
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) Expressway in Gurgaon
- Telangana Polls : TRS Vs Mahakutami - Ramana promises Mahakutami will bring down KCR family
- Revanth Ready set to score a hat-trick this time
- Dog meat controversy catches fire!
- CM yet to visit Delta - The reasons?
- People surround ministers in Orathanadu!
- Rain warnings for Delta districts!
- Not mandatory to provide Aadhaar to appear for Neet, UGC & CBSE exams
- TN DMK Party contributes 1 crore towards Cyclone relief activities