Renowned Author Rakesh Sinha, who was recently nominated by the Indian president Ramnath Kovind to Rajya Sabha, has joined the Bharatiya Janata Party. Rakesh Sinha had been a regular columnist and is also seen often on TV news debates.
Rakesh Sinha had been known for being an RSS ideologist, and is known to have expertise in politics. Sinha is a well known author who has written numerous books on Indian media, terrorism and religion, Indian Muslims, besides biographies of people like KB Hedgewar which was released in five languages, Shri Guru ji Golwalkar, political Journalism in fellowship of Sanchar Vishwawidyalaya and Makhanlal Chaturvedi Patrakarita.
Rakesh is currently working as an
Associate Professor in Delhi University. He is a person of high
profile and his service to the field is an amazing one.
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party