According to sources following the All India Bank Officers Confederation's (AIBOC) dissatisfaction over a recent advertisement aired by popular jewelry store chain Kalyan Jewelers, the 108 second video was on Monday removed from all television and broadcast media. Meanwhile in the advertisement, Bollywood legendary actress Amitabh Bachhan, his daughter Shweta Bachhan and Telugu actor Nagarjuna Akkineni discuss about the loss of trust, Kalyan Jewelers' tagline, on the commercial banks.
Recently after the AIBOC raised an objection over the advert, the management of Kalyan Juventures initiated damage control by citing the Ad was made only for publicity. Moreover in a statement issued by the AIBOC, the bankers association warned of taking legal action against the jewelry outfit.
Moreover in a response to AIBOC's statement, Ramesh
Kalyanaraman, executive director of Kalyan Juventures, expressed regret over
the inadvertent hurt caused, after withdrawing the advertisement from all media
outlets. He added "The banking system has been playing a key role in the
company's business. We will never encourage any kind of damage to banks,
which are backbone of the economy”.
Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program' Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) of Government of Andhra Pradesh has signed an MoU with Internshala to launch the ‘Youth for Andhra Program’ program. The program focuses on empowering the youth of Andhra Pradesh and shaping them into change makers at the grassroot level. 10,000 students across Andhra Pradesh will be hired under this program and will gain valuable knowledge about government policies and bureaucracy. The deadline to apply to the program is 25th February 2019.
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies
- History Maker: Kotii Reddy Saripalli - Founder of Kotii group of ventures
- Gold prices skyrocket!
- Saudi comes to Pak support!
- Mastermind of Pulwama attack dead!
- Kamal's takes a dig at Stalin!
- YS Jagan needs to be reminded charity begins at home
- Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees