Popular carrier IndiGo, known for their budget planes, yesterday landed five aircrafts of A320 neo category after they faced issues with Pratt and Whitney engines as per reports. While the number of planes weren't specified, spokesperson from said that few A320 neos were proactively taken down from service and were waiting for availability of spare engines from Pratt and Whitney.
Ever since IndiGo introduced A320 neo category planes in 2016 March, fitted with Pratt and Whitney engines the budget carrier has been constantly Facing issues with the engine , and in many occasions had landed their flights. The flights faced various issues like Oil chip detection and shutdown of engine on midair. The five aircrafts that were landed after engine issues are currently stationed at New Delhi's Indira Gandhi International Airport as per sources.
Pratt and Whitney Company have reportedly
ordered the issuance of additional spare engines so that the five flights will
be back in action by August ending. Besides there was no information on whether
flight services were impacted by the sudden landing of those 5 flights with
Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open As per report the situation between Andhra Pradesh and Centre got worse when the Telugu Desam Party decided to break off ties with the BJP and walked out of the NDA government early last year. Meanwhile ever since the break-up, Andhra Pradesh has been getting a raw deal from the Centre. Furthermore the BJP High Command's interference in ensuring that AP is at a disadvantaged position, added to the already existing tension.
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech
- Public exam for 5th and 8th class!
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India