Popular carrier IndiGo, known for their budget planes, yesterday landed five aircrafts of A320 neo category after they faced issues with Pratt and Whitney engines as per reports. While the number of planes weren't specified, spokesperson from said that few A320 neos were proactively taken down from service and were waiting for availability of spare engines from Pratt and Whitney.
Ever since IndiGo introduced A320 neo category planes in 2016 March, fitted with Pratt and Whitney engines the budget carrier has been constantly Facing issues with the engine , and in many occasions had landed their flights. The flights faced various issues like Oil chip detection and shutdown of engine on midair. The five aircrafts that were landed after engine issues are currently stationed at New Delhi's Indira Gandhi International Airport as per sources.
Pratt and Whitney Company have reportedly
ordered the issuance of additional spare engines so that the five flights will
be back in action by August ending. Besides there was no information on whether
flight services were impacted by the sudden landing of those 5 flights with
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar