Popular carrier IndiGo, known for their budget planes, yesterday landed five aircrafts of A320 neo category after they faced issues with Pratt and Whitney engines as per reports. While the number of planes weren't specified, spokesperson from said that few A320 neos were proactively taken down from service and were waiting for availability of spare engines from Pratt and Whitney.
Ever since IndiGo introduced A320 neo category planes in 2016 March, fitted with Pratt and Whitney engines the budget carrier has been constantly Facing issues with the engine , and in many occasions had landed their flights. The flights faced various issues like Oil chip detection and shutdown of engine on midair. The five aircrafts that were landed after engine issues are currently stationed at New Delhi's Indira Gandhi International Airport as per sources.
Pratt and Whitney Company have reportedly
ordered the issuance of additional spare engines so that the five flights will
be back in action by August ending. Besides there was no information on whether
flight services were impacted by the sudden landing of those 5 flights with
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code