According to sources the Indian Army will give a befitting reply to any Pakistani misadventure and is fully trained to tackle any contingency, said the Northern Army Commander Lt Gen Ranbir Singh here today, even as election results are still emerging for the neighboring country. Meanwhile the Army Commander while speaking to the media on the sidelines of the Kargil Vijay Diwas celebrations in Dras also added that that the situation in Kashmir is stable with violence parameters better this year.
Furthermore when asked about the Pakistan elections and its consequences along the Line of Control (LoC) between India and Pakistan, Lt Gen Singh didn’t comment and said that the elections are an internal matter of that country. The Northern Army Commander said “But with regard to challenges along the LoC, he wants to say that the Indian Army is prepared for any contingency and any misadventure of the adversary will be given a befitting reply”.
He added “After the Kargil war, there were political
developments, but there is no change in our preparedness”. Moreover the officer
on Kashmir said, “The situation in Kashmir is stable and the violence parameters
in 2018 are better than in 2017 and the earlier years. A large number of stone
pelting incidents have been taking place. Earlier it was more and now it is
Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program' Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) of Government of Andhra Pradesh has signed an MoU with Internshala to launch the ‘Youth for Andhra Program’ program. The program focuses on empowering the youth of Andhra Pradesh and shaping them into change makers at the grassroot level. 10,000 students across Andhra Pradesh will be hired under this program and will gain valuable knowledge about government policies and bureaucracy. The deadline to apply to the program is 25th February 2019.
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies
- History Maker: Kotii Reddy Saripalli - Founder of Kotii group of ventures
- Gold prices skyrocket!
- Saudi comes to Pak support!
- Mastermind of Pulwama attack dead!
- Kamal's takes a dig at Stalin!
- YS Jagan needs to be reminded charity begins at home
- Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees