In Udhana of Gujarat, a school teacher was caught in the act of slapping and kicking a 12 year old student numerous times. The incident came to light with leaked video footage of the incident which was captured on the classroom installed CCTV, and currently the video is virally trending all over internet.
The incident happened at little star School in Udhana when a teacher brutally thrashed the student besides also kicking him, and this video has evoked harsh response from social media. The young had complained to his parents after coming home, that he received more than 12 slaps, following which his parents filed a complaint demanding action against the teacher.
The viral video has the teacher holding
the student's shirt collar, slapping him before the classroom, besides
kicking once. As everything has been caught on CCTV camera, action is expected
once the boy's parents file a police complaint at Udhana police station.
Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program' Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) of Government of Andhra Pradesh has signed an MoU with Internshala to launch the ‘Youth for Andhra Program’ program. The program focuses on empowering the youth of Andhra Pradesh and shaping them into change makers at the grassroot level. 10,000 students across Andhra Pradesh will be hired under this program and will gain valuable knowledge about government policies and bureaucracy. The deadline to apply to the program is 25th February 2019.
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies
- History Maker: Kotii Reddy Saripalli - Founder of Kotii group of ventures
- Gold prices skyrocket!
- Saudi comes to Pak support!
- Mastermind of Pulwama attack dead!
- Kamal's takes a dig at Stalin!
- YS Jagan needs to be reminded charity begins at home
- Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees