Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Chinese President Xi Jinping have decided after their talks that the Chinese defense minister will be making a visit to India next month. This move has been said to be an initiative to keep up the momentum gained by recent India-China meetings.
Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi is currently in China for the BRICS Summit, and he had met Xi jinping for the third time in as many months, after their meeting at Wuhan in April and another in June during the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation Summit held at Qingdao.
Modi had said that it was essential
to maintain the momentum and hence the relationship between the two
countries must be reviewed and renewed periodically. Xi jinping said that the
China is always willing to work with India to improve their bilateral relations
and work focusing on developmental activities of both countries.
3 Maharashtrian Dishes You Must Prepare for this Ganesh Chaturthi All the Pandals have been set up and Ganapathi has arrived and we all couldn't get more excited. Every year the festival is celebrated on a bigger scale and Maharashtra does it, even more, bigger and that is because of the dishes they prepare. Now, we bring you 3 dishes which you must know to prepare.
- Donald Trump and His Adventures in WWE
- Hyderabad youngsters stranded in Malaysia
- Telangana health coverage model is a robust program covering nearly 80 lakh families
- US badly attacked on Military parade in Iran
- TPCC Chief & KTR lashed out at Twitter
- BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others
- DMK leader involved in accident!
- Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200!
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing