An attempt to attack Amma Makkal Munnetra Kazhagam leader TTV Dinakaran, was foiled, as the plan to throw petrol bomb misfired with the bomb blasting in the car of the miscreants itself. The incident left 3 attackers injured. TTV Dinakaran resides in his home located in Adyar.
Yesterday, an Innova car parked near his house exploded with a heavy sound, as glass pieces from the car were destroyed and thrown all over the area. In this unexpected event, the car driver Pandidurai, photographer Darwin and an auto driver who was going through the area were severely injured. On enquiry by the police it was identified that the car belonged to Bullet Parimala from Kanchipuram, who was expelled from the party by TTV Dinakaran, and another lady Uma Maheshwari was brought in as her replacement.
It has been suspected that the
petrol bomb planned to be thrown at TTV Dinakaran residence must have
unexpectedly exploded in the car itself, and bullet Parimala's car driver has
been arrested, while she's been absconding.
Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program' Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) of Government of Andhra Pradesh has signed an MoU with Internshala to launch the ‘Youth for Andhra Program’ program. The program focuses on empowering the youth of Andhra Pradesh and shaping them into change makers at the grassroot level. 10,000 students across Andhra Pradesh will be hired under this program and will gain valuable knowledge about government policies and bureaucracy. The deadline to apply to the program is 25th February 2019.
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies
- History Maker: Kotii Reddy Saripalli - Founder of Kotii group of ventures
- Gold prices skyrocket!
- Saudi comes to Pak support!
- Mastermind of Pulwama attack dead!
- Kamal's takes a dig at Stalin!
- YS Jagan needs to be reminded charity begins at home
- Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees