Sundar Pichai headed Google's annual I/O developer's conference was held at California's shoreline amphitheatre. 8 important announcements were made in this most expected annual conference. Here are the most important announcements made, on the first day of the two day conference.
Google announced that it'll be fully entering into artificial intelligence, with more emphasis on neural networks, natural language applications and computer vision analysis. Secondly, Google assistant will have continued conversation facility so that user need not say Hey Google or Ok Google every time. Thirdly, new AI features are included in Google photos so that users can convert black and white photos to Color, edit, rotate and color correct photos.
Google will unveil smart display,
for YouTube and Google assistant. Google maps will have Google assistant
feature, to help users with more information and assistance. An 8 times
powerful DBU machine learning will be launched by Google. Besides these, AI
will be inculcated in Google news, besides inclusion of AI smarts in iOS and
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open