Sundar Pichai headed Google's annual I/O developer's conference was held at California's shoreline amphitheatre. 8 important announcements were made in this most expected annual conference. Here are the most important announcements made, on the first day of the two day conference.
Google announced that it'll be fully entering into artificial intelligence, with more emphasis on neural networks, natural language applications and computer vision analysis. Secondly, Google assistant will have continued conversation facility so that user need not say Hey Google or Ok Google every time. Thirdly, new AI features are included in Google photos so that users can convert black and white photos to Color, edit, rotate and color correct photos.
Google will unveil smart display,
for YouTube and Google assistant. Google maps will have Google assistant
feature, to help users with more information and assistance. An 8 times
powerful DBU machine learning will be launched by Google. Besides these, AI
will be inculcated in Google news, besides inclusion of AI smarts in iOS and
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar