Chennai sources stated that Tamilnadu Chief Minister Edappadi K Palanisamy and his deputy O Panneerselvam met ailing DMK president M Karunanidhi at a Chennai hospital on Monday. Meanwhile when talking to the media after meeting the DMK chief, Palanisamy said "He had just met him in Kauvery hospital, he is better and is recovering well." Accordingly the AIADMK leaders also praised Karunanidhi as a Tamil leader.
Moreover the medical team attending to the 95 year old political icon has maintained that his vital signs are "normalizing". Previously in a late night statement, the hospital said his health was improving and called it a "transient setback". Furthermore large number of DMK president Karunanidhi’s supporters has congregated outside Kauvery hospital and despite appeals from DMK leaders refused to leave. Moreover despite being lathi charged by the police, supporters remained outside the hospital and urged the hospital staff to update them about the leader's health condition.
A supporter of the 94 year old leader told "For the past three
days, they have been waiting here without food and water and they don't want anything,
give us our thalaiva back. Why has nothing been said on him yet? And they want him back”. Reports added that the
crowd has also gathered outside DMK chief’s Gopalapuram residence. Presently heavy
security was deployed at both the hospital and M Karunanidhi's residence.
AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal! Justice AK Sikri has rejected the central government position at the Commonwealth Secretariat Arbitral Tribunal (CSAT). CBI director Alok Verma was ousted from his post last week, with AK Sikri being an important member of the vigilance committee that was headed by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, and this was the committee that decided to remove
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal
- Modi calls DMK as the biggest enemy!
- Terrorists killed in early morning encounter!
- Dinakaran Vs Anbazhagan catches fire!
- Tehelka editor reveals shocker!