Chennai sources stated that Tamilnadu Chief Minister Edappadi K Palanisamy and his deputy O Panneerselvam met ailing DMK president M Karunanidhi at a Chennai hospital on Monday. Meanwhile when talking to the media after meeting the DMK chief, Palanisamy said "He had just met him in Kauvery hospital, he is better and is recovering well." Accordingly the AIADMK leaders also praised Karunanidhi as a Tamil leader.
Moreover the medical team attending to the 95 year old political icon has maintained that his vital signs are "normalizing". Previously in a late night statement, the hospital said his health was improving and called it a "transient setback". Furthermore large number of DMK president Karunanidhi’s supporters has congregated outside Kauvery hospital and despite appeals from DMK leaders refused to leave. Moreover despite being lathi charged by the police, supporters remained outside the hospital and urged the hospital staff to update them about the leader's health condition.
A supporter of the 94 year old leader told "For the past three
days, they have been waiting here without food and water and they don't want anything,
give us our thalaiva back. Why has nothing been said on him yet? And they want him back”. Reports added that the
crowd has also gathered outside DMK chief’s Gopalapuram residence. Presently heavy
security was deployed at both the hospital and M Karunanidhi's residence.
Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension Pyongyang sources made a statement that South Korean President Moon Jae-In and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un signed an agreement at the end of their summit talks here on Wednesday. As per report it was stated that the agreement was signed at a ceremony held at the North's state guesthouse Paekhwawon and broadcast live in Seoul.
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?