Washington sources reported that Donald Trump has said he would “certainly meet” Iranian president Hassan Rouhani without preconditions, a move that was later rejected by Trump’s own administration and one of Rouhani’s advisers. Meanwhile when speaking during a joint news conference with Italy’s prime minister, Giuseppe Conte, and Trump said he would meet Iran “anytime they want to”. “He will meet with anybody and there’s nothing wrong with meeting.”
Moreover when asked whether he would set any preconditions, Trump was clear. He said “No preconditions, no. If they want to meet, he will meet any time they want”. “Good for the country, good for them, good for us and good for the world, no preconditions. Moreover if they want to meet, he will meet.” Trump’s apparently spontaneous overture marked a significant shift in tone and follows escalating rhetoric in the wake of his dumping in May of the landmark Iran nuclear accord.
administration is set next month to begin reimposing sanctions that had been
lifted under the 2015 deal and has been ratcheting up a pressure campaign on
the Islamic republic that many suspects is aimed at regime change. Hence after
the comment, secretary of state Mike Pompeo appeared to contradict Trump,
listing preconditions that had to be met first.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?