New Delhi sources reported that Prime Minister Narendra Modi was congratulated by his colleagues with laddoos as the ruling BJP's lawmakers held their first meeting yesterday after winning an opposition backed no-confidence motion. BJP president Amit Shah was seen offering a laddoo to PM Modi and others garlanded him.
Pm Modi told party lawmakers "Those who brought the no-confidence motion did so without any preparation or substance”. Meanwhile he also shared that during his recent visit to Uganda, lawmakers there referred to the no-confidence motion and said the way the government put across its views and the PM responded to the debate was praiseworthy. Furthermore top party leaders including PM Modi, Amit Shah, Ministers Sushma Swaraj, Rajnath Singh, Ananth Kumar and Nitin Gadkari, and veteran LK Advani sat on the stage.
Earlier in past
meetings, everyone sat in the audience and walked to the stage when it was
their turn to speak. Presently the change in the seating plan is seen to
project collective leadership in an election year. Moreover in another show of
unity, a BJP lawmaker from UP, Ashok Dohre a compulsive rebel who recently
wrote to PM Modi complaining about attempts to dilute a law for the protection
of Dalits went to the Prime Minister and tried to touch his feet.
COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users Accordingly the Cellular Operators Association of India (COAI) has raised objections to the proposal by the union government to regulate internet platforms. Meanwhile as per report, the main opponents to the move are incumbent operators, Bharti Airtel and Vodafone, while interestingly the other major player and new entrant, Reliance Jio, have no problem with the government’s move.
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million
- Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu
- Telangana Municipalities good news for Families below poverty line
- CRPF Jawans victimized in Jammu & Kashmir
- Surprise Gift to Rahul Gandhi on Valentines Day