New Delhi sources reported that Prime Minister Narendra Modi was congratulated by his colleagues with laddoos as the ruling BJP's lawmakers held their first meeting yesterday after winning an opposition backed no-confidence motion. BJP president Amit Shah was seen offering a laddoo to PM Modi and others garlanded him.
Pm Modi told party lawmakers "Those who brought the no-confidence motion did so without any preparation or substance”. Meanwhile he also shared that during his recent visit to Uganda, lawmakers there referred to the no-confidence motion and said the way the government put across its views and the PM responded to the debate was praiseworthy. Furthermore top party leaders including PM Modi, Amit Shah, Ministers Sushma Swaraj, Rajnath Singh, Ananth Kumar and Nitin Gadkari, and veteran LK Advani sat on the stage.
Earlier in past
meetings, everyone sat in the audience and walked to the stage when it was
their turn to speak. Presently the change in the seating plan is seen to
project collective leadership in an election year. Moreover in another show of
unity, a BJP lawmaker from UP, Ashok Dohre a compulsive rebel who recently
wrote to PM Modi complaining about attempts to dilute a law for the protection
of Dalits went to the Prime Minister and tried to touch his feet.
Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS? According to sources AP Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu revealed that he wanted to contest the elections in alliance with the Telangana Rashtra Samiti (TRS) in Telangana state but the BJP had spoiled these plans. Meanwhile he claimed that if the TDP and TRS ally, the Telugu people would become strong. Hence the BJP had created differences and spoiled the alliance between the TDP and TRS.
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi