American tennis player Serena Williams who had been playing professional tennis tournaments since 1995, and has been active for more than 23 years has faced the biggest defeat of her career. 36 year old Serena has won 23 grand slam titles winning the most, and has been active in field even after the birth of her child.
Even in the recently held Wimbledon tournament, she had advanced to the finals where she lost to Angelic Kerber. However she has now faced the worst defeat of her 23 years long illustrious career. In the ongoing Silicon Valley classic tennis tournament, she had lost to Britain's Johanna in straight sets of 6-1, 6-0.
After winning the First game, Serena
had lost 12 games continuously, and so far in each of the matches she had
played, she had won at least 2 games, and now for the first time she had lost,
claiming just one game. Following this shocking defeat, Serena Williams will be
seen next in Cincinnati open and US open tournaments.
First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS) According to sources Arunachal Pradesh becomes the first State in North East India to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS), a solution developed by the Madras Security Printers, a company specializing in system integration and solutions for e-governance projects. Recently the End-to-end e-PDS system,
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi