Hyderabad sources made a statement that after the Telangana Legal Metrology department's recent warning to multiplexes and cinema theatres over the sale of packaged food items above maximum retail price (MRP), the theatre owners have found new ways to violate the rules. Earlier on July 29, the Controller for Legal Metrology Department Akun Sabharwal directed the multiplexes and theatres not to sell products at Mrp and drinks sold in loose containers should display price tag and quantity.
Meanwhile the rule is still being violated with respect to unpacked products like samosas and drinks. Moreover as per report on the other hand, the Metrology department is carrying out special raids and checks across the state.
Furthermore the selling packaged foods at
prices more than MRP is deemed illegal and violation of rules by the
government, and invites penalty and imprisonment. Recently various malls across
the city, like PVR Cinemas, Asian and others continue to sell food items at
CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue Accordingly Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu on Friday unveiled a 36 feet tall statue of Telugu Desam Party (TDP) founder and actor turned politician N T Rama Rao at Sattenpalli in Guntur district. Reportedly the bronze statue has been erected on a 40 foot platform at NTR Sagar in the middle of the pond and the state government has plans to develop the region into a mini Tank Bund like the Hussainsagar in Hyderabad.
- Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates
- Again old rupee notes in Chennai!
- World's first genetically modified child!
- Edappadi checks food quality!
- Will DMK intervene in Mekedatu project?
- Prakash Raj to contest election as an Independent from Bengaluru-Central constituency
- Religion politics have not fared well in the South
- Paytm's New Feature adds benefit to Partner Merchants
- Deepika Padukone titled World's Most Beautiful Bride
- Amazon's New Year Sale delivery makes Record!!!
- Lord Vishnu statue carved from a monolithic block reached Singarapettai
- Jio New Year Offer recharges done between December 28, 2018, to January 31, 2019
- 437 CCTV Cameras installed in Chennai, Kilpauk Jurisdiction
- High Court Justice orders 37 ISPs to block 12,000 Websites