Washington sources reported that US government on Thursday accused Russia of carrying out a "pervasive" campaign to influence public opinion and elections, in public warning just months before crucial legislative elections. Dan Coats, the director of national intelligence "We continue to see a pervasive messaging campaign from Russia to try and weaken and divide the United States”.
Meanwhile a slew of top US officials including Coats, FBI Director Christopher Wray and Homeland Security chief Kirstjen Nielsen said they would continue to investigate and prosecute those who were trying to sway US opinion or carrying out what Wray described as "information warfare and this is not just an election cycle threat”. Further Wray said. "Our adversaries are trying to undermine our country on a persistent and regular basis, whether its election season or not."
Moreover the two men dismissed suggestions that
President Donald Trump, who has repeatedly denied Russia helped him get
elected, is not taking the issue seriously. Further in a letter to Congress,
National Security Advisor John Bolton said the administration had taken
"extensive, historic action" to stop the threat. Trump has mulled
easing sanctions against Russia. He has met with Russian President Vladimir
Putin and refused to criticize him for meddling in the 2016 election.
YS Jagan needs to be reminded charity begins at home Accordingly YSR Congress President Y.S Jaganmohan Reddy is being repeatedly criticized on social media for being unhelpful to a driver. Meanwhile the driver named Baya Reddy who lives in Raja Reddy Colony in Pulivendula reached out to Chief Minister's Relief Fund for financial assistance for medical treatment.
- Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees
- Why India raised Pulwama attack issue at Munich Conference?
- RBI found large divergence in the books of Yes Bank
- Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech!
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards