According to sources in all possibility, Indian cricketer Hardik Pandya is set to join the celebrity couples club, after reports surfaced over his proposed marriage with Bollywood actress Esha Gupta. As per reports, Esha, at a recent wedding event, indicated that she could get married to the Mumbai based cricketer soon.
Moreover although the actress did not completely imply that the wedding would be finalized in the near future, she did not rule out the possibility. Esha said when asked about her marriage "She will let everyone know when she does". Furthermore as per report amidst rumors over Hardik's friendship with Sweden based Bollywood actress Elli Avram, the Hardik and Esha saga continues to flourish far away from the media's notice.
Moreover it all started when the couple met each
other earlier in the year, in a Mumbai party, and the two kept seeing each other
ever since then and while Hardik failed to save India from a defeat against
England, Esha is busy with her upcoming films Hera Pheri 3, Total Dhamaal and
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open