A recent video of a student holding an umbrella for her teacher, as she sits and watches the school games has become viral, creating a huge controversy. In the government boys’ higher secondary school in Arakkonam, 2 days back the sports contests were conducted by the school sports department. The Mulvai government higher secondary school girls were also participants in this sports contest.
After the contests began, 2 teachers were given chairs to sit, and as the contest was held at an open ground, the scorching sun had a heavy impact. The two teachers who sat on chairs, made two students to hold umbrellas for them to protect themselves from the scorching sun. Till the end of the whole event, the two girls stood holding the umbrella, and the videos and photos of this incident had gone viral.
Following this, the District
education officer of Arakkonam had received an order to inquire into this
issue, and he had sent a notice to the schools where the two teachers work, and
it has been expected that action will be taken against those two teachers within
just a day of this event. A similar event happened in Vellore where a teacher
made her students to hold umbrella during another sports event. Teachers
behaving in an irresponsible manner, treating students like slaves has put the
education department in bad light.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?