According to sources Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu unveiled India's first thermal battery plant in Amaravati . Meanwhile the plant will manufacture an energy storage device which will store renewable energy for various purposes and thereby reduce carbon emissions and the plant is expected to commence commercial operations by May 2019.
It is manufactured by Bharat Energy Storage Technology (BEST) Private Limited, this device will help store energy for commercial vehicles and highway recharge points and is expected to be of great help in hilly and remote areas. Moreover the device, known as High Energy Density Storage (HEDS), is a technology that was invented and patented by Dr Patrick Glenn in 2016 and further these devices cost the same as the erstwhile lithium based batteries, which have a limited life.
Accordingly this facility is expected to
create 3,000 jobs in a span of three years. Further the batteries are expected
to reduce the country’s dependence on fossil fuels and other non-renewable
sources of energy and the facility will also manufacture storage devices that
are environment friendly and do not use hard metal or inflammable substances
but around 95% re-usable materials. Moreover the company also aims at
curtailing global warming and carbon emissions and also helping the Government
of India achieve its vision of electricity enabled mobility by 2030.
Will Pawan Kalyan help farmers in resettlement package for Polavaram multipurpose irrigation project? Accordingly Jana Sena party president Pawan Kalyan has started the second phase of his ‘Praja Porata Yatra’ in Eluru of West Godavari district in Andhra Pradesh. Previously in May, Pawan had toured in the interior parts of Srikakulam district and moreover in the yatra this time, Pawan is reaching out to people across West Godavari district in as many as seven assembly constituencies.
- Telangana & Kerala questioned how Ayushman Bharat scheme benefits at a lower premium
- Can Kerala Govt spend for IFFK?
- TN Govt invited DMK, MLAs & AMMK Leaders for MGR Centenary Function
- Will Ola's Project Guardian ensure safety of riders?
- Chief Justice gives stunning verdict!
- Most wanted accused H Raja meets governor!
- H Raja again challenges court!
- 9 Accused in Rajkumar kidnap released!
- Trump speech right to dispute allegations by Stormy Daniels on Twitter
- Amit Shah launched a blistering attack on Congress at Bhopal
- Chennai Snake Park to design App for snake bite treatment
- Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize?
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India
- MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week