DMK chief Karunanidhi had passed away today, at the Kauvery hospital where he admitted for the past 10 days, and after his death was announced, his body was brought to his Gopalapuram residence in Kauvery hospital ambulance. Party members and loyal followers of Karunanidhi had gathered around the ambulance, bringing the body with teary eyes to Gopalapuram.
The usually humorous senior leader of DMK, Duraimurugan had been very sad, in one of the most disturbing sights of the day, as he was deeply saddened by the loss of his leader, as he came sitting in the ambulance carrying him.
As Karunanidhi arrived in a glass
box, followers of the legendary politician were gathering around Gopalapuram
residence thronging in large numbers. Karunanidhi's body will be placed in the
Gopalapuram residence where he had lived, till 1 pm, following which he was taken to CIT colony residence.
Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos Sources from New Delhi stated that former Prime Minister Dr Manmohan Singh said the phenomenon of “jobless growth” has deteriorated into “job-loss growth”. This together with rural indebtedness and urban chaos has made the growing number of aspiration youths restless. When hitting out at the government for failing to steer the economy to its potential, Dr Singh said the domestic challenges
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees
- Why India raised Pulwama attack issue at Munich Conference?
- RBI found large divergence in the books of Yes Bank
- Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech!
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack