30 year old post graduate student of the SV medical college located in Tirupati had accused three professors of sexually abusing her, and the student had also committed suicide following which the principal of the college has been replaced by Andhra Pradesh government. The student had committed suicide in Pileru of Chittoor district.
The student had reportedly accused three professors belonging to
department and had also sent a letter addressing governor ESL Narasimhan, to take action against the professors. After inaction and her death, a committee was formed by paediatric state government which included medical education director K Babji, and the team had visited SV college to investigate and enquire with other students regarding the case.
Two of the doctors
Kireety and Sasikumar were transferred and another doctor Ravikumar's suspension was extended, and there was massive protest in the college. Reportedly the student was not awarded marks in a proper way in her post graduate exams, and after she had complained on the three professors, they had later branded her as mentally unwell, that pushed her to take the extreme step of suicide.
Now the Andhra Pradesh chief minister Chandrababu Naidu has ordered
investigation into the same, and in response, the deceased student's representatives have thanked him for his concern adding that the professors and principal of the college weren't concerned though, and asked the CM to bring justice.
Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open As per report the situation between Andhra Pradesh and Centre got worse when the Telugu Desam Party decided to break off ties with the BJP and walked out of the NDA government early last year. Meanwhile ever since the break-up, Andhra Pradesh has been getting a raw deal from the Centre. Furthermore the BJP High Command's interference in ensuring that AP is at a disadvantaged position, added to the already existing tension.
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech
- Public exam for 5th and 8th class!
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India