30 year old post graduate student of the SV medical college located in Tirupati had accused three professors of sexually abusing her, and the student had also committed suicide following which the principal of the college has been replaced by Andhra Pradesh government. The student had committed suicide in Pileru of Chittoor district.
The student had reportedly accused three professors belonging to
department and had also sent a letter addressing governor ESL Narasimhan, to take action against the professors. After inaction and her death, a committee was formed by paediatric state government which included medical education director K Babji, and the team had visited SV college to investigate and enquire with other students regarding the case.
Two of the doctors
Kireety and Sasikumar were transferred and another doctor Ravikumar's suspension was extended, and there was massive protest in the college. Reportedly the student was not awarded marks in a proper way in her post graduate exams, and after she had complained on the three professors, they had later branded her as mentally unwell, that pushed her to take the extreme step of suicide.
Now the Andhra Pradesh chief minister Chandrababu Naidu has ordered
investigation into the same, and in response, the deceased student's representatives have thanked him for his concern adding that the professors and principal of the college weren't concerned though, and asked the CM to bring justice.
PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) Expressway in Gurgaon Gurgaon sources stated that inaugurating the expressway, PM Modi said, "It is a significant day for Haryana and it will bring about a transport revolution in the state." Hitting out at the earlier UPA government, PM Modi said that the expressway should have been ready a decade ago, during the Commonwealth Games, but due to corruption, it was delayed.
- Telangana Polls : TRS Vs Mahakutami - Ramana promises Mahakutami will bring down KCR family
- Revanth Ready set to score a hat-trick this time
- Dog meat controversy catches fire!
- CM yet to visit Delta - The reasons?
- People surround ministers in Orathanadu!
- Rain warnings for Delta districts!
- Not mandatory to provide Aadhaar to appear for Neet, UGC & CBSE exams
- TN DMK Party contributes 1 crore towards Cyclone relief activities
- Why Donald Trump stops Military Aid to Pakistan?
- Prabhas is in talks with a motor bike company for endorsement deals
- Major Political Parties in Telangana gearing up for campaigning
- Mickey Mouse character turned 90 on Sunday
- More Rain anticipated in Tamilnadu from November 19
- Cyclone Gaja death toll in TN rose from 33 to 45
- Sirisena dissolved parliament, announced snap polls on January 5, 2019