Hyderabad sources reported that Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao instructed the officials to prepare a Detailed Project Report on construction of Regional Ring Road on the other side of the existing Outer Ring Road. Meanwhile the proposed Outer Ring Road should be of excellence on par with the international standards. CM said that, he would personally initiate and speak with the concerned officials of the Government of India for release of funds for the construction of Outer Ring Road.
Accordingly Chief Minister held a review meeting at Pragathi Bhavan and the Chief Secretary SK Joshi, R& B ENC Ganapathi Reddy and other officials were present in the meeting. Moreover CM spoke over telephone with Minister Tummala Nageshwar Rao and the Government decided for the construction of Regional Ring Road. The Regional Ring Road will be laid at a stretch of 338 kilometres covering Sangareddy, Gajwel, Chowtuppal Mal, Kadthal – Shadnagar, Chevella and Kandi.
Furthermore the width
of the road will be 500 feet. The proposed Regional Ring Road should surpass
the existing Mumbai Pune, Ahmedabad -Vadodara express highways. Moreover the
junction roads connecting Vijayawada, Mumbai Bengaluru, and Nagpur are to be
developed. CM said “At these junctions the government will accumulate 300 to
500 acres of land and provide amenities like parking, food courts, rest rooms,
parks, children play area, shopping malls, drinking water, toilets”.
ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) stated that the countdown had begun for the Wednesday evening launch of India's heaviest rocket GSLV-Mk III, carrying communication satellite GSAT-29 at the rocket port in Sriharikota. According to the Indian space agency standing at 43.4 metre tall and weighing 640 ton, the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV-Mk III) had taken off at 5.08 pm on Wednesday.
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day