Hyderabad sources reported that Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao instructed the officials to prepare a Detailed Project Report on construction of Regional Ring Road on the other side of the existing Outer Ring Road. Meanwhile the proposed Outer Ring Road should be of excellence on par with the international standards. CM said that, he would personally initiate and speak with the concerned officials of the Government of India for release of funds for the construction of Outer Ring Road.
Accordingly Chief Minister held a review meeting at Pragathi Bhavan and the Chief Secretary SK Joshi, R& B ENC Ganapathi Reddy and other officials were present in the meeting. Moreover CM spoke over telephone with Minister Tummala Nageshwar Rao and the Government decided for the construction of Regional Ring Road. The Regional Ring Road will be laid at a stretch of 338 kilometres covering Sangareddy, Gajwel, Chowtuppal Mal, Kadthal – Shadnagar, Chevella and Kandi.
Furthermore the width
of the road will be 500 feet. The proposed Regional Ring Road should surpass
the existing Mumbai Pune, Ahmedabad -Vadodara express highways. Moreover the
junction roads connecting Vijayawada, Mumbai Bengaluru, and Nagpur are to be
developed. CM said “At these junctions the government will accumulate 300 to
500 acres of land and provide amenities like parking, food courts, rest rooms,
parks, children play area, shopping malls, drinking water, toilets”.
Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks! The investigation in the Kodanadu estate death case has reached a intense point, as the two main accused Manoj and Sayan were arrested yesterday. The sensational Kodanadu estate case has turned out to be the most talked about issue in Tamilnadu politics with new shocking updates unraveling the mystery.
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal
- Modi calls DMK as the biggest enemy!
- Terrorists killed in early morning encounter!
- Dinakaran Vs Anbazhagan catches fire!
- Tehelka editor reveals shocker!
- Ivanka Trump, Nikki Haley for US candidates to World Bank President's Post