In the upcoming 18th Asian games to be held in Indonesia, the Honor of leading the Indian contingent during the opening ceremony holding the national flag, has been given to 20 year old Javelin throw player Deepak Chopra. The 18th Asian games will be held in Indonesia's Jakarta and Palampang cities starting from August 18 to be conducted till September 2.
In such a scenario the 20 year old Deepak Chopra has been chosen to lead that Indian contingent during the glitzy opening ceremony of Asian games. 20 year old Deepak Chopra had been in a great form winning gold in commonwealth games and in savo games held in Finland.
In the 2014 Asian games, the Indian
contingent was lead by hockey team captain Sardar Singh. In the previous Asian games,
India had won a total of 57 medals, including 11 gold, 10 silver and 36 bronze
Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction! Balapur Ganesh laddu has set a new record this year in the auctions as it fetched Rs.16.6 Lakhs! Srinivas Gupta of Arya-Vysya committee has owned the Laddu after a huge competition in this auction...
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!