Hyderabad sources reported that the two day nationwide protest by the All India IDBI Officers Association (AIIDBIOA) in protest against government’s nod for acquisition of IDBI by LIC began on Thursday. Meanwhile over 200 staff of IDBI staged a protest at main branch Abids.
Furthermore Mr. Vinod Kumar, a staffer said, “The GoI move to sell a significant portion of its stake in IDBI Bank Ltd, to Life Insurance Corporation of India where by the shareholding of the Government of India in IDBI Bank will fall below 51% and they strongly oppose any such move taken, against the solemn assurance given by the then BJP Government on the Floor of Parliament that the Government of India shall all times maintain its stake above 51% in IDBI Bank.”
Moreover the staff members of IDBI Bank across the
country are in unrest over government’s decision to reduce its stake below 51%
and “If this is allowed to happen, the service conditions of the employees of
the IDBI Bank would be changed, as it would be categorized as “Private Sector
Bank”, after this proposed stake sale. Further thousands of employee have
joined this bank after leaving other Public Sector Banks/Govt. Organizations
etc and they all are feeling embittered with this move of the government. They are strongly opposing the move of the
government, AIIDIBOA has decided to observe two days nationwide, that counts
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code