Hyderabad sources reported that the two day nationwide protest by the All India IDBI Officers Association (AIIDBIOA) in protest against government’s nod for acquisition of IDBI by LIC began on Thursday. Meanwhile over 200 staff of IDBI staged a protest at main branch Abids.
Furthermore Mr. Vinod Kumar, a staffer said, “The GoI move to sell a significant portion of its stake in IDBI Bank Ltd, to Life Insurance Corporation of India where by the shareholding of the Government of India in IDBI Bank will fall below 51% and they strongly oppose any such move taken, against the solemn assurance given by the then BJP Government on the Floor of Parliament that the Government of India shall all times maintain its stake above 51% in IDBI Bank.”
Moreover the staff members of IDBI Bank across the
country are in unrest over government’s decision to reduce its stake below 51%
and “If this is allowed to happen, the service conditions of the employees of
the IDBI Bank would be changed, as it would be categorized as “Private Sector
Bank”, after this proposed stake sale. Further thousands of employee have
joined this bank after leaving other Public Sector Banks/Govt. Organizations
etc and they all are feeling embittered with this move of the government. They are strongly opposing the move of the
government, AIIDIBOA has decided to observe two days nationwide, that counts
Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know Cryptocurrency is a digital currency which is a medium of exchange. The transactions are verified and secured through cryptographic Methods, cryptocurrencies are made as database entries which can't be modified without meeting specific requirements.
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million