Hyderabad sources added that after citing security concerns, Osmania University declined permission for Congress chief Rahul Gandhi's proposed meeting with students on its campus during his visit to the state on August 13 and 14. Meanwhile the University Registrar Ch Gopal Reddy said they declined permission as they had no mechanism to provide security to the Congress leader.
Furthermore he said they might review the decision if local police or any other government agency such as the special protection group (SPG) assures the University of Gandhi's security and “They declined the permission on security grounds, since Rahul Gandhi is a person under 'Z' plus category security cover, we will not be able to provide security for him”.
Moreover Reddy told “So we told the group of
students about their inability to provide enough security for his visit”.
Accordingly Telangana Congress leaders had earlier
said Gandhi would address students at the campus during his visit.
Moreover when asked about the proposed meeting at the University, Telangana
Pradesh Congress Committee president N Uttam Kumar Reddy said university
students had invited Gandhi. Further he alleged that some senior leaders of the
ruling Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) did not want Gandhi to visit the
Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman Atlanta sources reported that the owner of several Milwaukee area gas stations who was indicted for forced labor involving aggravated abuse harboring an alien for financial gain, and document servitude has reached a plea deal in the federal case against him. Meanwhile according to media reports Harshinder Bhatia agreed to plead guilty to a federal charge of “harboring an alien for financial gain”.
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!
- Gaja arrives soon, Red Alert!
- Demonetization & GST holds back India's growth: Raghuram Rajan
- Why Naidu meeting all leaders who are already opposed to PM Narendra Modi: Dr. Tamilisai