Accordingly an official said to encourage more passengers to travel in air conditioned (AC) coaches or chair cars, the South Western Railway (SWR) has slashed fares in 5 express trains originating from Bengaluru, Gadag and Mysuru in Karnataka. An SWR spokesperson told "By reducing AC chair car fare in Shatabdi Express between Mysuru and Chennai via Bengaluru, we got more number of passengers to travel in the superfast train than bus or flight”.
Meanwhile when impressed by the response to lower fare in Shatabdi, leading to higher occupancy, the zonal railway has lowered AC fare in Bengaluru's Yesvantpur-Hubballi weekly express to Rs 590 from Rs 735. The official said "The response was encouraging when we introduced the lower fare in the weekly express for the first time a week ago (August 4)”. Moreover the AC fare in Gadag-Mumbai express has been reduced to Rs 435 from Rs 495 with effect from November 11 up to Solapur in western Maharashtra after Kalburagi in northwest Karnataka.
Same way the AC fare in Mysuru-Shirdi weekly express will be Rs 260
instead of Rs 495 between Mysuru and Bengaluru from December 3. Furthermore three
AC fare in Yesvantpur-Bikaner Express between Bengaluru and Hubballi will be Rs
590 instead of Rs 735 from November 30. Moreover three AC fare in
Yesvantpur-Secunderabad Express will be lower at Rs 305 from Rs 345 from
Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks! The investigation in the Kodanadu estate death case has reached a intense point, as the two main accused Manoj and Sayan were arrested yesterday. The sensational Kodanadu estate case has turned out to be the most talked about issue in Tamilnadu politics with new shocking updates unraveling the mystery.
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal
- Modi calls DMK as the biggest enemy!
- Terrorists killed in early morning encounter!
- Dinakaran Vs Anbazhagan catches fire!
- Tehelka editor reveals shocker!
- Ivanka Trump, Nikki Haley for US candidates to World Bank President's Post