Hyderabad sources stated that Jama Masjid Aiwan which is popularly known as the 'Spanish Mosque' for its Moorish architecture, the heritage masjid, for the first time, has invited people from all religions to visit it on August 15, between 10 am and 7 pm, as part of the 'Visit My Mosque' program. Meanwhile an official said the 112 year old historic mosque in Begumpet area, maintained by the Paigahs, an aristocratic family, was built in 1906 and known for its intrinsic beauty and unique architectural style blending Moorish and Turkish features.
M A Faiz Khan, a member of the Paigah family and 'mutavalli' (caretaker) of the mosque, said "We invite people from all religions to attend the 'Visit My Mosque' program. Moreover this initiative promotes national integrity and communal harmony and it is an opportunity to meet, share and experience the values and culture of the Indian Muslim community".
Furthermore Indian National Trust for Art and Cultural Heritage (INTACH),
Telangana, co-convener P Anuradha Reddy said the mosque was distinctive in more
than one way. Moreover when describing it as a fascinating architectural gem of
the city, she said the mosque has a fairy-tale appearance with unique minarets
and a matching dome. Moreover Reddy said she had visited the Masjid-e-Quba in
Mehdipatnam here in June this year as part of the 'Open mosque program'.
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections