It has been said by inside sources that the competition for the post of DMK's treasurer has been the major reason for MK Alagiri's sudden outrage and extreme anger. Yesterday morning, DMK leader, the late Kalaignar M Karunanidhi's son Alagiri had visited his father's memorial at the Marina, and paid his respects, and later when he spoke to the press, said that he had the support of majority of the DMK cadre. This statement from Alagiri sent shock waves across the party, and the whole state is buzzing with the question as to why Alagiri made such a statement.
Following the demise of Karunanidhi, DMK is all set to witness a drastic transformation, and very soon, MK Stalin might take over the role of president of DMK. Besides, there are plans to appoint a new treasurer as well for the party, and the decision on the same will be taken in today’s general body meeting. It has been said that Alagiri had sought the treasurer post, and did not even ask even the president or any other role, besides also urging to immediately include him into DMK. However, on the other end, Kanimozhi had reportedly asked for the same post, and since she had been extremely active during the last rites of the leader, she had rightfully sought the role.
It has been said that several party members have emphasized on Kanimozhi's presence in national politics, while also adding that Alagiri might corner senior members, to Stalin. Now, Stalin is under pressure to choose between his siblings, and tomorrow's condolence meet is all set to turn into a party treasurer selection meeting.
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018