Hyderabad sources stated that Congress President Rahul Gandhi on Monday dared Prime Minister Narendra Modi to a debate on the Rafale jet deal with France, reiterating his graft charge against the government. Meanwhile he said that he was ready for a debate with Modi at any place and time to prove that the government will get each Rafael jet for Rs 1,600 crore against the Rs 540 crore when the contract was signed during the earlier UPA rule.
Furthermore when addressing a meeting of party workers, he said that Modi could not look him in the eye when he spoke in Parliament on the aircraft deal. Rahul Gandhi said "He spoke before the 'chowkidar' with a 56 inch chest and was looking everywhere but towards him. Moreover a corrupt person when told about his theft can't see you in the eye”. Further Rahul said that during his 1.5 hour reply to the debate, Modi did not speak a single word about the Rafale deal.
Moreover Rahul Gandhi recalled that the UPA
government led by his party had given the contract for 126 aircraft to Hindustan
Aeronautics Limited because it had been making aircraft for 70 years. Moreover
he also said that when Modi visited France, the contract was snatched from HAL
and given to "his (Modi) friend". Further Rahul said that if Modi
promised Rs 15 lakh in every bank account and two crore jobs every year, Rao
promised a job for every family and double bedroom houses to all the poor in
Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it! Former Indian swashbuckling opening batsman Virender Sehwag has challenged that though Indian Skipper, run machine Virat Kohli has been making new records and breaking existing records, smashing most of the records of Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar, he won't be able to overcome several records. Kolhi has been on a rampage as he has been breaking records one after the other with every match and he is literally unstoppable.
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!
- Pawan Failed to STOP
- Rajinikanth is against PM Narendra Modi
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan?
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?