According to sources the efforts being made by Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrashekhar Rao to promote Hyderabad as best livable city and a global destination for investments seem to have not yielded good results this year. As per report Hyderabad has been missing in the top ten cities ranked for Ease of Living Index in the country.
Meanwhile the Union Minister Hardeep Singh Puri released a report and announced the Top 10 cities ranking for Ease of Living Index. Accordingly from Andhra Pradesh, Tirupathi and Vijayawada were included in the top list and no city or urban areas from Telangana got the ranking. Moreover as per the ranking 1 bagged by Pune, second place to Navi Mumbai, third to Greater Mumbai, fourth to Tirupathi, fifth to Chandigarh, sixth to Thane, seventh to Raipur, eighth to Indore, ninth and tenth places to Vijayawada and Bhopal. The survey was conducted in 111 cities across the country.
Furthermore the union
minister said that the ease of living index has been based on four parameters governance,
social institutions, economic and physical infrastructure and while Chennai has
been ranked 14, national capital managed to get 65th ranks.
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?