According to sources the efforts being made by Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrashekhar Rao to promote Hyderabad as best livable city and a global destination for investments seem to have not yielded good results this year. As per report Hyderabad has been missing in the top ten cities ranked for Ease of Living Index in the country.
Meanwhile the Union Minister Hardeep Singh Puri released a report and announced the Top 10 cities ranking for Ease of Living Index. Accordingly from Andhra Pradesh, Tirupathi and Vijayawada were included in the top list and no city or urban areas from Telangana got the ranking. Moreover as per the ranking 1 bagged by Pune, second place to Navi Mumbai, third to Greater Mumbai, fourth to Tirupathi, fifth to Chandigarh, sixth to Thane, seventh to Raipur, eighth to Indore, ninth and tenth places to Vijayawada and Bhopal. The survey was conducted in 111 cities across the country.
Furthermore the union
minister said that the ease of living index has been based on four parameters governance,
social institutions, economic and physical infrastructure and while Chennai has
been ranked 14, national capital managed to get 65th ranks.
Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR? Hyderabad sources stated that Telangana CM K.T. Rama Rao and his wife have total assets of over Rs 41 crore, according to the affidavit submitted by him to the election authorities on Monday while filing the nomination for next month's Assembly election. Meanwhile K. Shailima owns assets worth Rs 36.68 crore, her husband are only worth Rs 4.93 crore and their daughter K. Alekhya has a bank balance
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli
- Is Tamilnadu a Garbhagriha if India is a Temple
- GST Council reduces tax rates
- Kollywood Actors pitch in for Cyclone Gaja