New Delhi sources reported that Former Indian Prime Minister and Bharat Ratna Atal Bihari Vajpayee is said to be critical. Presently the veteran politician is being treated since June 12 following a Urinary Tract Infection. Moreover Vajpayee is also said to be battling kidney issues and dementia because of his diabetes.
As per report senior politicians including Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Amit Shah and Smriti Irani paid the ailing leader a visit at the hospital late this evening to inquire about his health. Accordingly the BJP has called off all the meetings scheduled today. Moreover BJP's inauguration event in VIjayawada too stands cancelled as of now.
Furthermore this has raised concerns over Atal
failing health and hence the latest report from AIIMS state that the Vajpayee
is in a critical condition. Meanwhile according to doctors his health is said
to be deteriorating by the minute. Further the supporters, party workers and
well wishers of the senior BJP stalwart are now praying hoping for him to
recover. Vajpayee is 93 years old and has been battling health issues for long
now. Moreover Atal Bihari Vajpayee is said to be on life support and AIIMS is
expected to release a health bulletin anytime soon. Here's a look at the talk
on Vajpayee health on social media.
136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania Accordingly many are missing and it is feared that more than 200 people in total may have drowned. Rescue efforts resumed on Friday after being halted overnight. As per report the MV Nyerere ferry overturned near Ukara Island on its way from Bugorora. Meanwhile it is thought the overloaded vessel tipped over when crowds on board moved to one side as it docked.
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!