Hyderabad sources reported that an annoyed NEET aspirant who scored 400-480 out of 720 in NEET-2018 has written an open letter to Prime Minister Narendra Modi explaining the hardships aspirants faced due to the NEET examination. Accordingly the main aim of the NEET was to ease mental and financial burden on medical aspirants and to prevent malpractices like capitation fees and to ensure merit remained the sole criterion for admissions, but none of these were followed alleged the aspirant.
Meanwhile the students who could not even make it to 150 out of 720 in the entrance were getting seats in private medical colleges and even in deemed universities across the country. Furthermore the meritorious students, on the other hand, were losing government seats even due to one mark and were being forced to join private medical colleges.
He said in the letter that “Students who do not
deserve are getting admission with the power of money and what kind of doctors
will they become in future? If they are not able to pay it, will their child
end up sitting at home? Moreover there are numerous students like us who
secured good marks in NEET, but are yet to get a seat in government medical
colleges and the seats are a handful and aspirants are 13 to 14 lakh”.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar