Hyderabad sources reported that an annoyed NEET aspirant who scored 400-480 out of 720 in NEET-2018 has written an open letter to Prime Minister Narendra Modi explaining the hardships aspirants faced due to the NEET examination. Accordingly the main aim of the NEET was to ease mental and financial burden on medical aspirants and to prevent malpractices like capitation fees and to ensure merit remained the sole criterion for admissions, but none of these were followed alleged the aspirant.
Meanwhile the students who could not even make it to 150 out of 720 in the entrance were getting seats in private medical colleges and even in deemed universities across the country. Furthermore the meritorious students, on the other hand, were losing government seats even due to one mark and were being forced to join private medical colleges.
He said in the letter that “Students who do not
deserve are getting admission with the power of money and what kind of doctors
will they become in future? If they are not able to pay it, will their child
end up sitting at home? Moreover there are numerous students like us who
secured good marks in NEET, but are yet to get a seat in government medical
colleges and the seats are a handful and aspirants are 13 to 14 lakh”.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code