Hyderabad sources reported that an annoyed NEET aspirant who scored 400-480 out of 720 in NEET-2018 has written an open letter to Prime Minister Narendra Modi explaining the hardships aspirants faced due to the NEET examination. Accordingly the main aim of the NEET was to ease mental and financial burden on medical aspirants and to prevent malpractices like capitation fees and to ensure merit remained the sole criterion for admissions, but none of these were followed alleged the aspirant.
Meanwhile the students who could not even make it to 150 out of 720 in the entrance were getting seats in private medical colleges and even in deemed universities across the country. Furthermore the meritorious students, on the other hand, were losing government seats even due to one mark and were being forced to join private medical colleges.
He said in the letter that “Students who do not
deserve are getting admission with the power of money and what kind of doctors
will they become in future? If they are not able to pay it, will their child
end up sitting at home? Moreover there are numerous students like us who
secured good marks in NEET, but are yet to get a seat in government medical
colleges and the seats are a handful and aspirants are 13 to 14 lakh”.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open