The whole of DMK is in panic, with party members in worry over what Karunanidhi's son MK Alagiri is going to do after September 5. It’s a fact that there has never been a warm relationship between Stalin and Alagiri. Even post the death of DMK Chief Kalaignar M Karunanidhi, their tiff has widened.
There are lots of confusions over the inclusion of Alagiri into DMK or not, and even if he is reinstated into DMK, what post should he be given, and will he accept the role that he is given, and whether to listen to DMK family or party senior members, running in the mind of Stalin. However, Alagiri has been making news constantly with his statements like Rajni's support, No independent party, DMK cadre supporting him etc, to name a few.
There are a lot of unanswered
questions like why Alagiri has brought the name of Rajni inside, and whether he
is motivated by BJP, and why PM Modi had inquired on Alagiri when he had come
for the last journey of Karunanidhi. On August 22, a meeting is going to
be held in Madurai, and on September 5, the 30th day since M Karunanidhi's
death, another meeting and silent march is planned in Chennai. In such a
scenario, the DMK party is concerned over what decision Alagiri is going to
COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users Accordingly the Cellular Operators Association of India (COAI) has raised objections to the proposal by the union government to regulate internet platforms. Meanwhile as per report, the main opponents to the move are incumbent operators, Bharti Airtel and Vodafone, while interestingly the other major player and new entrant, Reliance Jio, have no problem with the government’s move.
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million
- Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu
- Telangana Municipalities good news for Families below poverty line
- CRPF Jawans victimized in Jammu & Kashmir
- Surprise Gift to Rahul Gandhi on Valentines Day