As per report it was stated that BJP veteran Atal Bihari Vajpayee is great orator, poet and statesman. Meanwhile his persona is very much looked up to and his personal life also has got no marks and the 93 year old Late Prime Minister of India remained bachelor and never married. But, he has adopted the daughter of his dear friend and classmate in Victoria College, named Namita Bhattacharya.
But, why did Vajpayee put aside the idea of marriage? Once, when a reporter asked him to tell why he didn’t marry, Atal gave a stunning reply to him and he said in a poetic way with his style that "He had got no time for marriage and he is enjoying his careless life”.
Furthermore some political pundits tell that there
is a strong reason behind Atal not taking up marriage. Moreover the senior
political analysts feel that Atal, who served as a RSS (Rashtriya Swayamsevak
Sangh) activist, has always worshiped his work. Further considering that he
may fail to deliver his duties for RSS, Vajpayee never showed interest for
wedding and moreover in one of the occasions, Atal funnily said that 'He hasn’t
got a right partner for marriage.'
Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS? According to sources AP Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu revealed that he wanted to contest the elections in alliance with the Telangana Rashtra Samiti (TRS) in Telangana state but the BJP had spoiled these plans. Meanwhile he claimed that if the TDP and TRS ally, the Telugu people would become strong. Hence the BJP had created differences and spoiled the alliance between the TDP and TRS.
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi