As per report it was stated that BJP veteran Atal Bihari Vajpayee is great orator, poet and statesman. Meanwhile his persona is very much looked up to and his personal life also has got no marks and the 93 year old Late Prime Minister of India remained bachelor and never married. But, he has adopted the daughter of his dear friend and classmate in Victoria College, named Namita Bhattacharya.
But, why did Vajpayee put aside the idea of marriage? Once, when a reporter asked him to tell why he didn’t marry, Atal gave a stunning reply to him and he said in a poetic way with his style that "He had got no time for marriage and he is enjoying his careless life”.
Furthermore some political pundits tell that there
is a strong reason behind Atal not taking up marriage. Moreover the senior
political analysts feel that Atal, who served as a RSS (Rashtriya Swayamsevak
Sangh) activist, has always worshiped his work. Further considering that he
may fail to deliver his duties for RSS, Vajpayee never showed interest for
wedding and moreover in one of the occasions, Atal funnily said that 'He hasn’t
got a right partner for marriage.'
COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users Accordingly the Cellular Operators Association of India (COAI) has raised objections to the proposal by the union government to regulate internet platforms. Meanwhile as per report, the main opponents to the move are incumbent operators, Bharti Airtel and Vodafone, while interestingly the other major player and new entrant, Reliance Jio, have no problem with the government’s move.
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million
- Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu
- Telangana Municipalities good news for Families below poverty line
- CRPF Jawans victimized in Jammu & Kashmir
- Surprise Gift to Rahul Gandhi on Valentines Day