According to sources it was reported that while AP CM Chandrababu Naidu gave Rs 5 crore as relief to the flood hit Kerala state, Telangana CM KCR announced Rs 25 crore donation on behalf of his government to the rain ravaged state.
Meanwhile as per report KCR instructed Chief Secretary SK Joshi to handover the donation to the Kerala government for relief operations immediately. Furthermore in addition to the donation, reverse osmosis plant equipment worth Rs 2.5 crore to purify drinking water in flood hit Kerala will also be sent by Telangana.
Moreover the chief minister also called industrialists, IT professionals and traders to come forward and extend assistance to the people affectedly by heavy rains in Kerala. Recently KCR expressed his sadness over the havoc caused due to heavy rains in the state and hoped that normalcy will come back in the state at the earliest. Moreover many are contributing through online payment directly to Kerala CM Pinarayi’s account.
Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections Accordingly a group of people who call themselves as the voice of Scheduled Classes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes and Muslims, have launched 'Caravan e haq', a movement which will be spread across Telangana and will demand for the rights of neglected classes. Meanwhile this group
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'