According to sources it was reported that while AP CM Chandrababu Naidu gave Rs 5 crore as relief to the flood hit Kerala state, Telangana CM KCR announced Rs 25 crore donation on behalf of his government to the rain ravaged state.
Meanwhile as per report KCR instructed Chief Secretary SK Joshi to handover the donation to the Kerala government for relief operations immediately. Furthermore in addition to the donation, reverse osmosis plant equipment worth Rs 2.5 crore to purify drinking water in flood hit Kerala will also be sent by Telangana.
Moreover the chief minister also called industrialists, IT professionals and traders to come forward and extend assistance to the people affectedly by heavy rains in Kerala. Recently KCR expressed his sadness over the havoc caused due to heavy rains in the state and hoped that normalcy will come back in the state at the earliest. Moreover many are contributing through online payment directly to Kerala CM Pinarayi’s account.
Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu Chennai sources stated that as the experience of till now, Tamilnadu is getting cold. Meanwhile the weather center has warned that it will become more and more in the next four days. Reportedly in Tamilnadu, the northeast monsoon season was completed in December, 2018. This year, during the northeast monsoon, four storms were formed, but only 'kajah' storm provided some rainfall.
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam