UAE President Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan has ordered the formation of a national emergency committee for the purpose of providing relief to people of Kerala who are impacted by the huge rainfall and floods. As per the instructions of the Sheikh Khalifa, the committee will be headed by the Emirates Red Crescent and will have people from UAE Humanitarian organizations, besides also from Indian residents in the nation.
The floods in Kerala has to lead to the death of more than 320 people, besides many relocating from their places, losing their hard-earned properties and the state has suddenly witnessed such a calamity if huge proportions.
The President of UAE, Vice President of UAE sent condolence messages to Indian people and to the prime minister Narendra Modi, for the lives lost. UAE has been emphasizing on offering the best possible help for Kerala b channeling all resources to help the relief and rescue operations in Kerala, and to strengthen the friendly bond between India and UAE.
Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech! BJP Tamilnadu leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that it is wrong to consider either Rajinikanth or Vijay's statements as a danger to BJP. She had met the press recently at Chennai airport and had said that Rajinikanth's statement that he is not going to contest Lok Sabha elections is a clear one and that it will not cause any danger to BJP.
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!