UAE President Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan has ordered the formation of a national emergency committee for the purpose of providing relief to people of Kerala who are impacted by the huge rainfall and floods. As per the instructions of the Sheikh Khalifa, the committee will be headed by the Emirates Red Crescent and will have people from UAE Humanitarian organizations, besides also from Indian residents in the nation.
The floods in Kerala has to lead to the death of more than 320 people, besides many relocating from their places, losing their hard-earned properties and the state has suddenly witnessed such a calamity if huge proportions.
The President of UAE, Vice President of UAE sent condolence messages to Indian people and to the prime minister Narendra Modi, for the lives lost. UAE has been emphasizing on offering the best possible help for Kerala b channeling all resources to help the relief and rescue operations in Kerala, and to strengthen the friendly bond between India and UAE.
Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN! The new cyclone that has been formed in the south east Bay of Bengal and the Indian ocean areas around it, has been named as Phethai, and it has been said that this cyclone won't be of much trouble for Tamilnadu and will have minimal rainfalls. Within the next 24 hours, in the southeast Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean areas, there will be a low pressure trough formation, and this will become
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes