Andhra Pradesh sources have made a statement that Leader of Opposition in Andhra Pradesh legislative assembly and YSR Congress Party President YS Jagan Mohan Reddy yesterday announced that YSRCP will contribute Rs 1 crore to Kerala Chief Minister's Distress Relief Fund.
Previously YS Jagan had earlier expressed his solidarity with the people of Kerala and said his heart went out to the people who had become victims of nature's fury. Meanwhile he had taken to social media on Saturday and said, "His heart goes out to the people of Kerala battling floods and his prayers are with our brothers and sisters of Kerala and wish they resume normal life soon." Earlier his fans were eagerly waiting to know how much he will contribute for Kerala flood.
Moreover the YSRCP Chief called upon
Central government to extend full and unconditional support to Kerala people as
well as for rehabilitation programs.
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party