Hyderabad sources stated that Hyderabad Police have imposed traffic curbs in certain parts of the city for Eid-uz-Zoha or Bakrid, in order to regulate the flow of vehicular movement. Meanwhile the restrictions will be in place on Wednesday in the forenoon mainly from 8 am to 11.30 am. Furthermore the traffic proceeding towards Idgah-e-Mir Alam from Puranapul, Kamatipura and Kishanbagh will be directed through Bahadurpura intersection.
As per report parking will be permitted on one side of the road with parking space inside the zoo park, as well. Moreover vehicles from Shivrampally will be routed through Danamma Huts crossroads. Parking spots in designated places will be permitted. However regular traffic, will be directed towards Shastripuram and NS Kunta from Danamma Huts. Moreover parking space will be available at Jayesh parking, Modern Saw Mill and Yousuf parking facing the Idgah road, as also the filter bed of Mir Alam.
Accordingly the traffic coming from Kalapathar will be directed through
the Kalapathar Police Station route and hence regular traffic will proceed
through Mochi Colony, Shamsheergunj, Bahadurpura and NK Kunta. Parking space
has been earmarked at Modern petrol pump, BNK Colony and Bhayya parking and so
additionally, parking will be permitted on one side of the road. Further in
Secunderabad, vehicular traffic coming from CTO intersection will be directed
towards Tadbund at the Secunderabad Idgah point.
Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru According to sources "The 3 wheeler range Treo and Treo Yaari are powered with lithium ion battery, which gives 170 km ride for a single charge, said Mahindra Electric Mobility Ltd Chairman Pawan Goenka on the occasion. Meanwhile the $21 billion Mahindra group has invested Rs 100 crore in setting up a technology plant in the city's southern outskirts, with an installed capacity of 25,000 units per annum to make the e-autos for Karnataka initially.
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code
- Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency?
- TN CM announced Rs. 10 lakhs for families of deceased hit by Cyclone Gaja
- California's deadliest wildfires soared to more than 600, Trump to make his visit
- Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam