Hyderabad sources stated that Hyderabad Police have imposed traffic curbs in certain parts of the city for Eid-uz-Zoha or Bakrid, in order to regulate the flow of vehicular movement. Meanwhile the restrictions will be in place on Wednesday in the forenoon mainly from 8 am to 11.30 am. Furthermore the traffic proceeding towards Idgah-e-Mir Alam from Puranapul, Kamatipura and Kishanbagh will be directed through Bahadurpura intersection.
As per report parking will be permitted on one side of the road with parking space inside the zoo park, as well. Moreover vehicles from Shivrampally will be routed through Danamma Huts crossroads. Parking spots in designated places will be permitted. However regular traffic, will be directed towards Shastripuram and NS Kunta from Danamma Huts. Moreover parking space will be available at Jayesh parking, Modern Saw Mill and Yousuf parking facing the Idgah road, as also the filter bed of Mir Alam.
Accordingly the traffic coming from Kalapathar will be directed through
the Kalapathar Police Station route and hence regular traffic will proceed
through Mochi Colony, Shamsheergunj, Bahadurpura and NK Kunta. Parking space
has been earmarked at Modern petrol pump, BNK Colony and Bhayya parking and so
additionally, parking will be permitted on one side of the road. Further in
Secunderabad, vehicular traffic coming from CTO intersection will be directed
towards Tadbund at the Secunderabad Idgah point.
Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech! BJP Tamilnadu leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that it is wrong to consider either Rajinikanth or Vijay's statements as a danger to BJP. She had met the press recently at Chennai airport and had said that Rajinikanth's statement that he is not going to contest Lok Sabha elections is a clear one and that it will not cause any danger to BJP.
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!