District judge Magizhavan had made inquiry in the government agricultural college with a female student in Tiruvannamalai. Government Agri College is located in Thiruvannamalai district's Thandarampattu. A Chennai based girl, 22 years old had been residing in the college hostel and had been studying B.Sc. She had recently accused professor Thangapandian of sexually harassing her.
However when she had made a complaint to her wardens Punitha and Mythili, they had advised her not to make an issue of it, and to listen to what the professor says. Following this injustice, the student had cried to her parents, who filed a police complaint. Following the complaint, police had been investigating the case, and recently in a shocking development, the classmates of the student who made the complaint have conducted a protest against her.
After hearing the news of the
protest, Justice Magizhavan had been to the college to make an inquiry with the
student, and he met and questioned the victim, her classmates, University Vice
Chancellor, and the professors of the college. While the girl has accused the
professor of sexual harassment, she has been accused of stealing and other
crimes by her fellow students, in a new twist to the case.
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?