Hyderabad sources reported that AIMIM party Chief Asaduddin Owaisi criticized the Central government over its financial aid provided to Kerala which has been devastated by floods. As per report he pointed out that Keralalites contributed 40% of foreign remittance in 2017, and despite this the state is being treated unfairly. Meanwhile the barrister, in the same breath, thanked the UAE for announcing relief funds of Rs 700 crore to Kerala.
Moreover he said “When the Centre can allocate Rs 2,000 crore for the statues of political leaders, it can as will allocate the same amount to Kerala. He appealed to the Centre to drop this step motherly treatment and come forward to help rebuild Kerala.”
Moreover he further said, “He is thankful to the
rulers of UAE for coming forward & giving Rs 700 crore for Kerala. Earlier in
2017, India got $69 billion as foreign remittance and Kerala people contributed
40% to it. Why is that we are not criticizing Centre’s release of Rs 500 crore.
It is just pittance, it is shameful”. Previously the AIMIM Chief announced
that the party through its Majilis Charitable trust is contributing Rs 16 lakh
for Kerala flood relief and this amount will be deposited in the CMO Kerala
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar