Hyderabad sources reported that AIMIM party Chief Asaduddin Owaisi criticized the Central government over its financial aid provided to Kerala which has been devastated by floods. As per report he pointed out that Keralalites contributed 40% of foreign remittance in 2017, and despite this the state is being treated unfairly. Meanwhile the barrister, in the same breath, thanked the UAE for announcing relief funds of Rs 700 crore to Kerala.
Moreover he said “When the Centre can allocate Rs 2,000 crore for the statues of political leaders, it can as will allocate the same amount to Kerala. He appealed to the Centre to drop this step motherly treatment and come forward to help rebuild Kerala.”
Moreover he further said, “He is thankful to the
rulers of UAE for coming forward & giving Rs 700 crore for Kerala. Earlier in
2017, India got $69 billion as foreign remittance and Kerala people contributed
40% to it. Why is that we are not criticizing Centre’s release of Rs 500 crore.
It is just pittance, it is shameful”. Previously the AIMIM Chief announced
that the party through its Majilis Charitable trust is contributing Rs 16 lakh
for Kerala flood relief and this amount will be deposited in the CMO Kerala
Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru According to sources "The 3 wheeler range Treo and Treo Yaari are powered with lithium ion battery, which gives 170 km ride for a single charge, said Mahindra Electric Mobility Ltd Chairman Pawan Goenka on the occasion. Meanwhile the $21 billion Mahindra group has invested Rs 100 crore in setting up a technology plant in the city's southern outskirts, with an installed capacity of 25,000 units per annum to make the e-autos for Karnataka initially.
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code
- Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency?
- TN CM announced Rs. 10 lakhs for families of deceased hit by Cyclone Gaja
- California's deadliest wildfires soared to more than 600, Trump to make his visit
- Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam