Srinagar sources stated that Former Jammu and Kashmir chief minister Farooq Abdullah was heckled during Eid prayers at the 17th century Hazratbal mosque here, two days after he chanted "Bharat Mata ki Jai" during a prayer meeting for former prime minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee. Meanwhile the National Conference leader remained unfazed and continued with his prayers, saying the jeering and booing were by his "own people" who were misguided.
Furthermore a section of the gathering shouted slogans of "Farooq Abdulla go back" and "Hum kya chahte, azaadi" at the Hazratbal mosque, where Abdullah has traditionally offered Eid prayers. Moreover when a section of slogan shouting youths tried to approach Abdullah, who was sitting on a chair in the front row because of his ill-health, some people joined hands to make a human chain to prevent them from doing so.
As per report the security personnel also threw a
ring around the Lok Sabha MP from Srinagar to protect him. He said "Some
people were agitated but that does not mean I will escape. I have a task of
keeping everyone united”. Further Abdullah wondered why the issue was being
blown out of proportion by a section of the media.
Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks! The investigation in the Kodanadu estate death case has reached a intense point, as the two main accused Manoj and Sayan were arrested yesterday. The sensational Kodanadu estate case has turned out to be the most talked about issue in Tamilnadu politics with new shocking updates unraveling the mystery.
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal
- Modi calls DMK as the biggest enemy!
- Terrorists killed in early morning encounter!
- Dinakaran Vs Anbazhagan catches fire!
- Tehelka editor reveals shocker!
- Ivanka Trump, Nikki Haley for US candidates to World Bank President's Post