Srinagar sources stated that Former Jammu and Kashmir chief minister Farooq Abdullah was heckled during Eid prayers at the 17th century Hazratbal mosque here, two days after he chanted "Bharat Mata ki Jai" during a prayer meeting for former prime minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee. Meanwhile the National Conference leader remained unfazed and continued with his prayers, saying the jeering and booing were by his "own people" who were misguided.
Furthermore a section of the gathering shouted slogans of "Farooq Abdulla go back" and "Hum kya chahte, azaadi" at the Hazratbal mosque, where Abdullah has traditionally offered Eid prayers. Moreover when a section of slogan shouting youths tried to approach Abdullah, who was sitting on a chair in the front row because of his ill-health, some people joined hands to make a human chain to prevent them from doing so.
As per report the security personnel also threw a
ring around the Lok Sabha MP from Srinagar to protect him. He said "Some
people were agitated but that does not mean I will escape. I have a task of
keeping everyone united”. Further Abdullah wondered why the issue was being
blown out of proportion by a section of the media.
Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party Vijayawada sources reported that official spokesperson of the YSR Congress party (YSRCP) Ambati Rambabu yesterday said that the Vangaveeti family would have the due respect and recognition in the party. Meanwhile he clarified that the YSRCP has taken the decision to invite the family into the party after taking into account all the aspects.
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon