The Tamilnadu government has ordered sudden transfer of many senior IAS officers. The IAS officers in Tamilnadu have been all of a sudden given transfer orders, and 24 of these IAS officers are now posted in new designations. The Chief Secretary of Tamilnadu government has issued the orders to the respective officers.
Higher education department secretary Sunil Paliwal has been transferred to Labor and Employment department and Tamilnadu government education syllabus secretary Udhayachandran has been transferred to Archaeological department. Madurai collector Veeraraghav has been transferred to Ramanathapuram, while Ramanathapuram collector Natarjan has been transferred to Madurai. Santhosh Babu has been appointed Technology department secretary. Mahandram Sharma has been transferred to Higher education department, while Maheswari has been appointed the secretary of the department of differently abled.
Chennai collector Anbu
Selvan has been transferred to Cuddalore, while Maheswari has been made Thiruvallur
collector. Krishnagiri collector Kathiravan has been transferred to Erode, and
Erode collector Prabakaran has been transferred to Krishnagiri. Shanmugam has
been transferred to slum clearance board, and Ashok Dangre has been posted to
water management department. Chandramohan has been appointed the managing
person of Handicrafts development department.
Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front? Hyderabad sources reported that K T Rama Rao, who is the son of Telangana Chief Minister and TRS President K. Chandrashekhar Rao, also known as KCR, along with some other leaders of the party will hold talks with Jaganmohan Reddy, who is the Leader of Opposition in Andhra Pradesh Assembly. Meanwhile this will be the first direct talks between the leaders of two parties since KCR floated
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India