The Tamilnadu government has ordered sudden transfer of many senior IAS officers. The IAS officers in Tamilnadu have been all of a sudden given transfer orders, and 24 of these IAS officers are now posted in new designations. The Chief Secretary of Tamilnadu government has issued the orders to the respective officers.
Higher education department secretary Sunil Paliwal has been transferred to Labor and Employment department and Tamilnadu government education syllabus secretary Udhayachandran has been transferred to Archaeological department. Madurai collector Veeraraghav has been transferred to Ramanathapuram, while Ramanathapuram collector Natarjan has been transferred to Madurai. Santhosh Babu has been appointed Technology department secretary. Mahandram Sharma has been transferred to Higher education department, while Maheswari has been appointed the secretary of the department of differently abled.
Chennai collector Anbu
Selvan has been transferred to Cuddalore, while Maheswari has been made Thiruvallur
collector. Krishnagiri collector Kathiravan has been transferred to Erode, and
Erode collector Prabakaran has been transferred to Krishnagiri. Shanmugam has
been transferred to slum clearance board, and Ashok Dangre has been posted to
water management department. Chandramohan has been appointed the managing
person of Handicrafts development department.
HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan' According to sources Karnataka Chief Minister H.D. Kumaraswamy would meet the public at his home office in the city centre only once in a month, instead every week. An official said on Thursday "Doctors have advised him to meet people once a month”. Meanwhile Kumaraswamy, 58, who underwent
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees