Sources from Chennai stated that Chennaiites celebrated the 379th birthday of the city they call home by reconnecting with their history and appreciating the present. Meanwhile the uniqueness of commemorating such an event is that different people use their own skills to do so.
Accordingly a group of cyclists, Cycling Yogis, rode along the East Coast Road and marked out important heritage sites along it. With Mahabalipuram being not very far away, the stretch is filled with ancient temples and heritage buildings. Ramanujar Moulana of Cycling Yogis “Everybody looks at the heritage buildings within the city and the ones outside of it are forgotten. This ride was to bring awareness to these forgotten buildings of great heritage”.
Sridhar Venkataraman who conducts the walks said “These
walks are usually attended by food enthusiasts, youngsters but also people who
have lived here and shopped here for a long time but completely unaware of the
food scene”. Moreover another important feature is that people who usually
disregard street food or food from such small joints begin to appreciate them
after these walks and even children too celebrated it in various ways. Further some
walked through popular heritage sites in the city, along Valluvar Kottam,
Nungambakkam and Independence Day Park on a photo walk.
Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party Vijayawada sources reported that official spokesperson of the YSR Congress party (YSRCP) Ambati Rambabu yesterday said that the Vangaveeti family would have the due respect and recognition in the party. Meanwhile he clarified that the YSRCP has taken the decision to invite the family into the party after taking into account all the aspects.
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon