Hyderabad sources reported that Telangana Private Junior College Managements Association (TPJMA) state president V Narender Reddy called upon all the private junior colleges in the state to observe bandh on August 27, in protest against the state government's attitude and the bandh poster was released here today at the association office.
Furthermore when speaking to the media, Narender Reddy said that the ruling TRS government was biased against private junior colleges in the state. Moreover despite making numerous appeals to the state government to solve different issues of these colleges, the authorities ignored their pleas. Further he said the bandh would be observed demanding to let them hike the intermediate course fee as well as disbursement of pending scholarship allowances.
Accordingly private junior colleges have always
been in the eye of the government for their different practices, where these colleges
are under scrutiny for extending the hours of teaching as well as pressurizing
the students. Moreover this summer many private junior colleges
in Telangana had to face the wrath of the government for conducting
special coaching to the first and second year intermediate students for
Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD Accordingly a cyclone alert has been issued for the northern coastal region of the state of Andhra Pradesh with the Indian Meteorological Department predicting 'very heavy to extremely heavy' rains in the region. Meanwhile the IMD has stated that depression has formed over west-central Bay of Bengal which could intensify into a cyclonic storm.
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers