Hyderabad sources reported that Telangana Private Junior College Managements Association (TPJMA) state president V Narender Reddy called upon all the private junior colleges in the state to observe bandh on August 27, in protest against the state government's attitude and the bandh poster was released here today at the association office.
Furthermore when speaking to the media, Narender Reddy said that the ruling TRS government was biased against private junior colleges in the state. Moreover despite making numerous appeals to the state government to solve different issues of these colleges, the authorities ignored their pleas. Further he said the bandh would be observed demanding to let them hike the intermediate course fee as well as disbursement of pending scholarship allowances.
Accordingly private junior colleges have always
been in the eye of the government for their different practices, where these colleges
are under scrutiny for extending the hours of teaching as well as pressurizing
the students. Moreover this summer many private junior colleges
in Telangana had to face the wrath of the government for conducting
special coaching to the first and second year intermediate students for
Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front? Hyderabad sources reported that K T Rama Rao, who is the son of Telangana Chief Minister and TRS President K. Chandrashekhar Rao, also known as KCR, along with some other leaders of the party will hold talks with Jaganmohan Reddy, who is the Leader of Opposition in Andhra Pradesh Assembly. Meanwhile this will be the first direct talks between the leaders of two parties since KCR floated
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India