Kozhikode sources stated that the Kerala unit of the BJP on Friday said that the United Arab Emirates (UAE) did not announce financial aid of $100 million for the flood ravaged state. Meanwhile it demanded that Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan reveal the source who told him about the assistance.
Furthermore when addressing the media here, state BJP chief P.S. Sreedharan Pillai said "We want Vijayan to explain about this news and from where he received it. After the Centre expressed reservations in accepting the aid, a vicious smear campaign was unleashed against the Centre and Prime Minister Narendra Modi."
Previously this week at a press meet in the state
capital, Vijayan spoke about the aid from the UAE, saying that the news
was conveyed to him by Middle East business honcho, M.A. Yusuf Ali. Accordingly
Pillai said that no central government, save Modi's, has extended so much help
to a state. He added "He came and assessed the flood situation, despite
bad weather, he got in a helicopter and surveyed the destruction. Such is his
Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech! BJP Tamilnadu leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that it is wrong to consider either Rajinikanth or Vijay's statements as a danger to BJP. She had met the press recently at Chennai airport and had said that Rajinikanth's statement that he is not going to contest Lok Sabha elections is a clear one and that it will not cause any danger to BJP.
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!