According to sources the service will ferry domestic and international passengers to and from Tirupati to the airport in 5 hours both ways," Karnataka State Road Transport Corp (KSRTC) official R. Girish told in Bengaluru and the average distance between the destinations is about 280 km”. As per report the 'Flybus' service will operate twice a day from the airport at 10 am and 10 pm, reaching Tirupathi at 3 pm and 3 am and the bus will leave Tirupathi at 11 am and 9 pm, and reach the airport at 4 pm and 2 am.
Girish said "As the world famous Hindu god Venkateshwara and his consort Padmavathi temple attract thousands of devotees from across the country and abroad, the service will facilitate them to reach Tirupathi at the earliest and catch return or connecting flights from Bengaluru conveniently”. Meanwhile the corporation operates similar services for air passengers to and from Mysuru, Madikeri, Mangaluru and Kundapura in Karnataka and Coimbatore and Salem in Tamilnadu daily.
More recently, the airport authority and KSRTC
announced that the Fly bus service introduced in 2013 has proved to be very
popular, where the first service was launched between Bengaluru and Mysuru.
Recently with this, the airport is able to cater to passengers from not only
smaller cities and towns in the state but also from other neighboring
states. Moreover the Kempegowda airport handled 80 lakh passengers in the
first quarter (April-June) of this fiscal (2018-19) after registering 269 lakh
passenger movements in fiscal 2017-18.
Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman Atlanta sources reported that the owner of several Milwaukee area gas stations who was indicted for forced labor involving aggravated abuse harboring an alien for financial gain, and document servitude has reached a plea deal in the federal case against him. Meanwhile according to media reports Harshinder Bhatia agreed to plead guilty to a federal charge of “harboring an alien for financial gain”.
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!
- Gaja arrives soon, Red Alert!
- Demonetization & GST holds back India's growth: Raghuram Rajan
- Why Naidu meeting all leaders who are already opposed to PM Narendra Modi: Dr. Tamilisai