According to sources the service will ferry domestic and international passengers to and from Tirupati to the airport in 5 hours both ways," Karnataka State Road Transport Corp (KSRTC) official R. Girish told in Bengaluru and the average distance between the destinations is about 280 km”. As per report the 'Flybus' service will operate twice a day from the airport at 10 am and 10 pm, reaching Tirupathi at 3 pm and 3 am and the bus will leave Tirupathi at 11 am and 9 pm, and reach the airport at 4 pm and 2 am.
Girish said "As the world famous Hindu god Venkateshwara and his consort Padmavathi temple attract thousands of devotees from across the country and abroad, the service will facilitate them to reach Tirupathi at the earliest and catch return or connecting flights from Bengaluru conveniently”. Meanwhile the corporation operates similar services for air passengers to and from Mysuru, Madikeri, Mangaluru and Kundapura in Karnataka and Coimbatore and Salem in Tamilnadu daily.
More recently, the airport authority and KSRTC
announced that the Fly bus service introduced in 2013 has proved to be very
popular, where the first service was launched between Bengaluru and Mysuru.
Recently with this, the airport is able to cater to passengers from not only
smaller cities and towns in the state but also from other neighboring
states. Moreover the Kempegowda airport handled 80 lakh passengers in the
first quarter (April-June) of this fiscal (2018-19) after registering 269 lakh
passenger movements in fiscal 2017-18.
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018