Chennai sources stated that newly elected DMK President MK Stalin on Tuesday called upon party cadres to come together and work towards achieving a society as envisioned by his father and late Chief M Karunanidhi. Meanwhile when assuring the party that he will continue to walk on the path shown by DMK founder Annadurai and the former President Karunanidhi, Stalin pledged to protect, cherish and advance the four founding principles of the party.
The president said “He aims to lead Tamilnadu on the path of self-respect, equality, social justice using this party”. Furthermore beginning his speech using the same endearing words used by his father to evoke euphoria among the cadre, Stalin said, “En uyirinum melana anbu udan pirapukkaley (his beloved siblings who he loves more than life itself).” He, however, said that unlike ‘Thalaivar Kalaignar’, “He doesn’t know to talk like him, he cannot talk like him, he cannot own the language like him, but he stands before you with the guts to try anything.”
Moreover calling party workers to unite to help him
achieve this dream, he said that this is not just his dream; it is of the party
and of Tamilnadu. Moreover after emphasizing that change had well and truly
come for the DMK, Stalin said, "The man that you see today has been born
again. This is a new me. With the hope of a new future for the Dravida Munnetra
Kazhagam, here I am born before you." Moreover Stalin’s speech suggested
that he was ready to lead the party on a new path, upholding and staying true
to the principles laid down by Periyar, Annadurai and Karunanidhi.
Rohit Sharma feels confident playing in Australia According to sources India's vice captain Rohit Sharma said the team played a few close matches in Australia the last time around, but want to make it count on the current tour. Meanwhile Rohit said it feels good to perform in Australia as it gives a player a lot of confidence.
- Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR?
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli
- Is Tamilnadu a Garbhagriha if India is a Temple
- GST Council reduces tax rates