Chennai sources stated that newly elected DMK President MK Stalin on Tuesday called upon party cadres to come together and work towards achieving a society as envisioned by his father and late Chief M Karunanidhi. Meanwhile when assuring the party that he will continue to walk on the path shown by DMK founder Annadurai and the former President Karunanidhi, Stalin pledged to protect, cherish and advance the four founding principles of the party.
The president said “He aims to lead Tamilnadu on the path of self-respect, equality, social justice using this party”. Furthermore beginning his speech using the same endearing words used by his father to evoke euphoria among the cadre, Stalin said, “En uyirinum melana anbu udan pirapukkaley (his beloved siblings who he loves more than life itself).” He, however, said that unlike ‘Thalaivar Kalaignar’, “He doesn’t know to talk like him, he cannot talk like him, he cannot own the language like him, but he stands before you with the guts to try anything.”
Moreover calling party workers to unite to help him
achieve this dream, he said that this is not just his dream; it is of the party
and of Tamilnadu. Moreover after emphasizing that change had well and truly
come for the DMK, Stalin said, "The man that you see today has been born
again. This is a new me. With the hope of a new future for the Dravida Munnetra
Kazhagam, here I am born before you." Moreover Stalin’s speech suggested
that he was ready to lead the party on a new path, upholding and staying true
to the principles laid down by Periyar, Annadurai and Karunanidhi.
Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India New Delhi sources stated that popular video sharing platform TikTok, owned by Chinese tech company ByteDance said the company was committed to maintaining a safe and positive in-app environment for its users in India. Meanwhile when reacting to a report on how Hindu chauvinistic videos thrive on TikTok, ByteDance said that the video sharing app as well as its social media platform
- TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?